Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I have no idea wat to blog anymore...

Actually there are lotsa things that's on my mind right now, but i cant seems to be able to organise all the cluster in my brain now. The past few weeks were working and meeting up with my dear. Suddenly, i felt so guilty. I havent been spending much time with my mom. I think i should realli do that.

ooo.. Weichang's going Uk this sat, so we had a gathering last sat. But, everything went wrong, it started raining !! No doubt, i was veri veri disappointed. There's nothing i could do anyway.

I wanna get a new job !!! I totally hate my current job & due to tt, i cant seems to find any motivation to go work. Why? cos most of the time, i go n slack. What a waste of time ! I hate having nothing to do.
I kinda think that working is so boring. Or rather, is it my life thats boring. The tot of me doing the same old thing almost everyday a few years down the road leaves me feeling veri dreadful.eeekz!

Never mind about tt. Right now, i think i really need to get some organized work done in my life. Everything's fine, but i stil feel i am a mess. No proper income, so i got to get a better pay and stable job. shooox..

No comments: